Home           http://www.china-ouya.com            oydq@china-ouya.com
0086-571-64147388
Power Strip      |     Extension cord

York Township garage fire accidental

4/13/2011 8:06:20 PM  Hit:9
[ Word size:Big Middle Small ]
York Area Regional Police have concluded a fire that began inside a York Township garage early Tuesday morning was accidental, caused by a malfunctioning extension cord, according to a news release.

The fire on Sunlight Drive was first reported by police around 3:30 a.m., who said smoke was beginning to billow from the garage's eaves. Firefighters from Yoe Fire & Rescue Company soon arrived and extinguished the fire and ventilated the smoke.

York Area Detective Donald Hopple and Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Pat McKenna, who is a fire marshal, conducted an investigation, determining the fire began in the garage near a yellow Chevrolet Corvette because of an electrical malfunction in an extension cord, police said.

The fire damaged the Corvette parked inside the garage, and other items. Police estimated the loss at $150,000.

 

 

Author:Hangzhou Ouya Electric Tools CO.,LTD.
Website:http://www.cnouya.com/
Main Product:power strip,extension cord

News
Home     |      About us      |      News      |      Honor      |      Products      |      Equipment      |      Network      |      Order      |      Contact us      |      FAQ     |      XML
Link: Power Strips  
CopyRight @ 2010 www.cnouya.com Hangzhou Ouya Electric Tools CO.,LTD.professionally manufactures Power strip, Extension cord .All Rights Reserved.
Technical Support: Hangzhou Seo, Hangzhou Website Construction, Hangzhou b2c Market